WOW:Fall 2013 Craft Faire
The Fall 2013 Craft Faire is officially underway!!
That's right. It's official. Mark your calendars. Get out your spades and pick-axes. Most of all, HAVE FUN!!!
Dates and Times
- Saturday, November 2nd from 4pm to 7pm server time
- Sunday, November 3rd from 2pm to 5pm server time
- The Craft Faire will be held in Silvermoon City as is custom. Don't know the way there? No worries! We will have mages on standby to offer you a portal to this most renown and beautiful capitol city.
- Just a reminder, even though "YOU" are a member of AIE, the "TOON" you bring to the Faire must be in one of the AIE co-guilds.
- If you are interested in helping out during the Faire, please email me for more details. Remember, you MUST have an authenticator to help.
- Captains and helpers will have time to level up any professions they need as well.
- NEW INFORMATION: REGISTRATION BOOTH:
- For the first time, we will have a sign in registration booth at the Faire in Silvermoon.
- As soon as you arrive in SMC, you will need to register for the profession(s) you want to level. We will have a vent channel for this specific purpose as well.
- Once you are registered, we will have one of our lovely chauffeurs escort you to the profession you need and introduce you to the captain in charge. At that time, you will also switch vent channels.
- There are two things we are hoping to accomplish with this and we would be eternally grateful if you could help us out.
- One, it will help us determine how many people we helped over the weekend and in which professions.
- Two, it will help keep our captains sane by not having people just randomly popping into vent channels asking for information or by having them show up at the wrong profession by accident.
- THANK YOU EVERYONE for your help on this.
More details on these events are coming soon.
This Faire's Captains
This is a list of the people organizing their profession during the Faire. Please do NOT send material donations to them directly. There is a list of bank alts to send mats to, which can be found at Craft Faire Material Donations.
- Alchemy - Nevermore
- Blacksmithing - Elcarth
- Cooking - Bragi
- Enchanting - Friarfatbear
- Engineering - Alachaas
- First Aid - Arrgbuckle
- Herbalism - Nevermore
- Inscription - Aerwen & Aldebaraan
- Jewelcrafting - Mkallah & Tetsemi
- Leatherworking - Locke
- Mining - Brithael
- Tailoring - Grimcow