Welcome to the home page for the AIE raid group Sushi Ninjas. We are a causally progressive, fun and entertaining, 10-man raid team. Our goal is to provide a light-hearted and friendly atmosphere for people to raid in. We don't require our members to have raiding experience, but a well-rounded knowledge of their class and abilities. We are currently raiding Dragon Soul 10-man.
We raid on Saturday nights, from 8:00pm to 11:00pm server time.
Blackwing Descent (BWD)
- Magmaw - 11/26/2011
- Omnotron - 11/26/2011
- Maloriak - 11/26/2011
- Atramedes - 11/26/2011
- Chimaeron - 12/3/2011
- Nefarian - 12/3/2011
Bastion of Twilight (BoT)
- Halfus -
- Valiona & Theralion -
- Council -
- Cho'gall -
- Shannox - 1/14/2012
- Baleroc - 1/14/2012
- Rhyolith - 1/14/2012
- Beth'Tilac - 1/21/2012
- Alysrazor - 1/28/2012
- Staghelm - 1/28/2012
- Ragnaros -
Dragon Soul (DS)
- Morchok - Farm
- Warlord Zon'ozz - Farm
- Yor'sahi - Farm
- Hagara - Farm
- Ultrazion - Farm
- Blackhorn (Ship) - First Kill 5/5/2012
- Spine - First Kill 5/5/2012
- Madness - First Kill 6/16/2012
Dragon Soul (DS) Heroic Mode
- Morchok - 6/23/2012
- Warlord Zon'ozz -
- Yor'sahi -
- Hagara -
- Ultrazion -
- Blackhorn (Ship)-
- Spine -
- Madness -
Loot will be on Master Looter. We will have open rolls on loot, based on the following order:
- BoP: Main Spec, Off Spec., Shard/Vendor
- BoE: Main Spec, Off Spec, Level 85 Alt Toon, Pre-85 Alt Toon
Main spec is defined as the primary roll you play in our raid. Example: If you're a tank, but you dps on one fight out of an entire raid night, your main spec is still tank. If you're a healer, but you dps half of the bosses and heal the other half in a raid night, then your main spec is the roll you played in that fight.
As these are open rolls, please be considerate of your fellow raiders. If you have already won something, please consider passing on the next item if someone else can use it. We want to gear up everyone, as equally as possible. However, if you are the only one that can wear Tank plate as Main Spec and its an upgrade, feel free to roll on it.
Firelands Loot Update:
- Fendi has been chosen to receive Eternal Embers. She will continue to get them until she receives 25. When Fendi is not available to raid that night, they will go to Kaylamae as runner up.
- Epic patterns/recipes/etc will be via /roll for anyone in the raid with the profession at max level first. If no one can learn it, it will go to /roll for an alt.
Dragon Soul Loot Update:
- Syreyne will be working on the Legendary Daggers, therefore, she has priority over all quest items (Gem Clusters) until finished.
These loot rules are subject to change, after input from the raid members.
- Main Tank: Pargalon - Prot Pally
- Off Tank: Oromaul - Prot Warrior
- Heals: Eonz - Holy Priest (Kutasez's alt) - Raid Leader
- Heals: Alixxir - Holy Priest
- Heals(with DPS OS): Mishong - Resto Shaman
- DPS: Syreyne - Rogue - Raid Leader
- DPS: Fendi - Mage
- DPS: Vålcorn - Hunter
- DPS: Swordbreaker - Warrior
Additional People / Alternates:
- Lilsheethead - Shaman
- Upullukill - Pally
Here is some additional information and requirements for raiding with us.
- We aren't setting a specific gear level, but access to the new LFR system is a must. If you are uncertain, please ask. We aren't looking at this as a hard-core group. We want to progress BUT it will be a fun, enjoyable group. We welcome new and experienced raiders.
- Anyone applying must have an AIE guild tag, as we will probably be using AIE vent. Which, makes having Vent a must. Having a mic is preferable, but if there is a problem with that, please let us know.
- Please be prepared to raid, on time. Invites will start going out 15 minutes prior to raid start time. We try to have cauldrons and feasts available, but please bring your own food and flask buffs just in case.
- The only add-ons we will require right now are Omen and DBM.
- We will be using the in-game calendar for raid invites. Please accept, tentative, or decline as needed. if you need to decline on any given night, please send me a message in game or via forums, just so we know to hold your spot the following week.
We are recruiting stand-by positions. Please contact Syreyne for details.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact us via the forums Here and provide the following information:
- Name of Toon (for this raid)
- Class/Spec/Off Spec
- Current Gear Level(s)
- Previous Raid Experience
If you have any questions on this raid group, please contact on us.
- Syreyne on the forums mailto:Syreyne99@gmail.com
- Gamerman on the forums
Syreyne 15:02, 18 November 2011 (PST)