- Class 1 = (Faction) Hideaway or Drone Cluster (easiest)
- Class 2 = (Faction) Burrow or Drone Collection
- Class 3 = (Faction) Refuge or Drone Assembly
- Class 4 = (Faction) Den or Drone Gathering
- Class 5 = (Faction) Yard or Drone Surveillance
- Class 6 = (Faction) Rally Point or Drone Menagerie
- Class 7 = (Faction) Port or Drone Herd
- Class 8 = (Faction) Hub or Drone Squad
- Class 9 = (Faction) Haven or Drone Patrol
- Class 10 = (Faction) Sanctum or Drone Horde (hardest)
Each Anomaly Class has 4 different level's ranging from Level 1 (easiest) to Level 4 (hardest).
- Level 1 = (Faction name) + Anomaly Class (easiest)
- Level 2 = (Faction name) Hidden + Anomaly Class
- Level 3 = (Faction name) Forsaken + Anomaly Class
- Level 4 = (Faction name) Forlorn + Anomaly Class (hardest)
It's not uncommon to find the same type of Anomaly Class with different Level's located in the same system. For example - (Faction) Hideaway, (Faction) Hidden Hideaway, (Faction) Forsaken Hideaway and (Faction) Forlorn Hideaway can all spawn in the same system along with other types of Anomaly Class.
Typical Anomaly Class locations:
- Class 1 to 4 usually found in High Security.
- Class 4 to 8 usually found in Low Security.
- Class 8 to 10 usually found in Null Security (0.0).