Archeage AIE Purpose
Back to Archeage
Are you positive, respectful, and helpful? Do you have a pulse?
Congratulations! You meet all the requirements to join Alea Iacta Est in Archeage.
Members are expected to adhere to the Alea Iacta Est Unified Policies and any divisional policies developed by the officer group in Archeage.
There are no explicit activity requirements in order to be a member of Alea Iacta Est in Archeage. Officers may purge members who have not logged into the game in 30 days to keep the guild roster open for new invites.
The Alea Iacta Est Gaming Community hails from the World of Warcraft mega-guild Alea Iacta Est. We strive for a positive, helpful, and respectful environment for all players and playstyles, and we try to live by the axiom "Be excellent to one another." We seek to be the sort of players we would like to play with, and we encourage everyone around us to that standard.
Open guild channels are considered family-friendly and safe for all ages and minds. We do not tolerate disruptive behavior, as reflected in our Unified Policies.
Alea Iacta Est is ostensibly a casual PVP and PVE guild with a laissez faire attitude towards guild management. Things that will not be expected of members
- Level requirements
- Specific progression statistics
- Specific class layout or build
- Call to arms, mandatory participation in any guild event.
- Explicit guild fees
We will never turn away people for a lack of experience or because they are "playing the game wrong." Everyone is entitled to their particular play style. We do, however, have some suggestions to make your experience more enjoyable with the community
- Install Mumble and join our server
- Participate in guild events organized by the officer team and members.
- If you don't see an event you'd like to see and organize, let the officer team know about it and we'll assist you in getting it off the ground
- Use our forums and join in with the community.
The officer group feels these few points will make your time in Archeage much more enjoyable with AIE.