From AIE Wiki
- How is the wiki organized?
- Each page, or article, is tagged with one or more categories. The category is similar to a keyword and can be used to view related pages.
- How do I assign a page to a category?
- Just add an element like "[[Category:Foobar]]" to the page, where Foobar is the name of the category, and save it.
- What are the categories?
- The major categories are:
- Category:Characters - Information about guild members' characters.
- Category:Commentary - Articles about the guild, the game, and more.
- Category:Add-Ons - Information about useful add-ons.
- Category:Ventrilo - Information about using the guild Ventrilo server.
- Category:PvP - The Alliance must suffer.
- Category:Raiding - How to get more loot.
- Category:Raiding Teams - Information about the individual raiding teams within the guild.
- Category:Roleplay - What good is escapism without escapism?
- Category:FAQs - Pages like this one.
- What templates are available to add content to the wiki?
- The following templates are ones you should consider using as you add articles to the wiki.
- Template:Charbox - Creates a character summary box and automatically categorizes a character page.