From AIE Wiki
|About us||Roster||Fun Events||News|
- A relaxed but focused group that will keep things fun, interesting, fair and easy going; our primary goal is to have fun, focus on current content, and progress through raids at our own pace, leaving drama behind.
- No experience is required, however you must have a desire to learn, ability to follow instructions, and come prepared to the best of your ability.
- Our Official Forum thread can be found here.
- If you would like to apply please fill out the form located here.
Our roster is maintained here and can be accessed by clicking the "Roster" tab at the top of the page, or by clicking this Viable Alternative Roster link.
|Friday||09:45PM - 12:30AM|
|Saturday||09:45PM - 12:30AM|
- Invites start at 9:45. Goal is to be pulling mobs at 10:00pm, please be online and ready to go.
- We will use the in-game calendar to track attendance so please check it often. If there is any doubt that you will be able to attend the raid on time, please mark tentative to allow time to find an alternate in the event you cannot make it.
- If you accept a raid invite and something random comes up and you do not think you will make it or will be more than 10 minutes late, please let one of the raid leaders know by posting on our official forum thread. We will replace you at 9:55.
Raid Participation Standards
- No drama.
- Be polite.
- Be a team player.
- Be helpful.
- Be on time. Nine other people manage to do it, so can you.
- Main-spec rolls
- Off-spec rolls
- After this gear will be disenchanted and placed in our raid bank.
- One of the following Boss Mods
- Ventrillo (no mic required, just be able to listen)
- GTFO This addon is extremely helpful in deveolping situational awareness.