Welcome to the home page for the AIE raid group Autotune The Raid. We are a causally progressive, fun and entertaining, 20-man raid team. Our goal is to provide a light-hearted and friendly atmosphere for people to raid in. We don't require our members to have raiding experience, but a well-rounded knowledge of their class and abilities. We are currently getting ready for WoD, so our format is still undetermined.
We raid on Friday nights, from 11:00pm to 1:00am server time.
Siege of Orgrimmar Normal (Flex) 14/14
Loot will be set to Personal (individual). We will have open rolls on BOE drops, based on the following order:
- BoE: Main Spec, Off Spec, Alt Toon
Main spec is defined as the primary roll you play in our raid. Example: If you're a tank, but you dps on one fight out of an entire raid night, your main spec is still tank. If you're a healer, but you dps half of the bosses and heal the other half in a raid night, then your main spec is the roll you played in that fight.
As these are open rolls, please be considerate of your fellow raiders. If you have already won something, please consider passing on the next item if someone else can use it. We want to gear up everyone, as equally as possible. However, if you are the only one that can wear Tank plate as Main Spec and its an upgrade, feel free to roll on it.
These loot rules are subject to change, after input from the raid members.
- Main Tank:
- Off Tank: Phleat - Blood DK
- Heals: BaggerV - Resto Shaman - Raid Leader
- Heals(with DPS OS):
- DPS: Sparrow - Hunter - Raid Leader
Additional People / Alternates:
- Fyerbaal - Prot Warrior
Here is some additional information and requirements for raiding with us.
- We aren't setting a specific gear level, but access to the new Flex system is a must. If you are uncertain, please ask. We aren't looking at this as a hard-core group. We want to progress BUT it will be a fun, enjoyable group. We welcome new and experienced raiders.
- Anyone applying must have an AIE guild tag, as we will probably be using AIE vent. Which, makes having Vent a must. Having a mic is preferable, but if there is a problem with that, please let us know.
- Please be prepared to raid, on time. Invites will start going out 15 minutes prior to raid start time. We try to have flask and food available, but please bring your own food and flask buffs just in case.
- The only add-ons we will require right now are Omen and DBM/Big Wigs/VEM. We highly recommend GTFO.
- We will be using the in-game calendar for raid invites. Please accept, tentative, or decline as needed. if you need to decline on any given night, please send me a message in game or via forums, just so we know to hold your spot the following week.
We are recruiting ALL positions. Please contact ProtectYou or Sparrow for details.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact us via the forums Here and provide the following information:
- Name of Toon (for this raid)
- Class/Spec/Off Spec
- Current Gear Level(s)
- Previous Raid Experience
If you have any questions on this raid group, please contact us.
- ProtectYou on the forums mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sparrow! on the forums