Difference between revisions of "WOW:Co-Guild List"
(World of Warcraft co-guild list and name meanings)
Revision as of 19:21, 10 August 2012
After blizzard instituted a guild cap with the Cataclysm expansion, AIE had to split into nine "co-guilds". In spite of this forced splitting we consider all the guilds in World of Warcraft to be one large guild. We have named each co-guild with attrubutes that are part of the AIE ideal.
Since the split, two new co-guilds have been formed: Salus and Pondera bringing the total up to 11.
Guild names and their meanings
alea iacta est - The die has been cast.
- alea iacta est comitas - Humor, ease of manner, openness, and friendliness.
- alea iacta est dignitas - Pride, a sense of self-worth.
- alea iacta est gravitas - Responsibility, earnestness. A sense of the importance of the matter at hand.
- alea iacta est invictus - Unconquerable, undefeated.
- alea iacta est audacia - Bravery.
- alea iacta est fidelis - Loyalty and devotion.
- alea iacta est fortuna - Fate, luck--good and bad--but focusing on positive outcomes of the RNG.
- alea iacta est libertas - Freedom. Our ethic of "Play and let Play".
- alea iacta est verendus - Regarded with awe or reverence.
- alea iacta est salus - Concern for public health and welfare.
- alea iacta est pondera - Balance.