From AIE Wiki
Revision as of 20:09, 2 April 2012 by Durus (added indentation for better viewing)
What server are we playing on?
- Deepwood (We were on SHADEFALLEN, but moved servers at the beginning of 2012.)
Which side are we playing on?
- We are Defiants.
What's the guild name?
- alea iacta est
How can I contact the officers?
- Send e-mail to email@example.com.
Who's eligible to join?
- If you're a member of AIE in WoW or EVE or SWTOR, come on by- we're keeping the light on for ya.
- Also, if you're not even a member of AIE yet, but would like to join us anyway- we'd love to have you! The only thing we ask is that you have an account here at the ExtraLife forums.
- We ask that you be at least level 6 and have left Terminus before filling out the application and joining us.
How do I join?
- Register with the AIE gaming community's UMAMI application.
- Once registered, you may submit an application for Rift. After you have been accepted, /join aielfo to ask for an available officer to invite you.
- Right now, the best time to catch an officer online is evenings, after 9:00 Eastern time. There's not very many of us just yet, so please be patient as we get things ramped up.
What's the rules? There's gotta be rules, right?
- We are keeping basically the same rules as AIE in WoW. Here's the high points:
- No cursing. Keep guild chat at least PG-13.
- No memes/Charlie Sheen/He Who Shall Not Be Named, But Played The Title Role In Walker:Texas Ranger/etc. That sort of stuff grinds my gears.
- Capital letters begin sentences and proper nouns. THEY ARE NOT CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME, UNLESS YOU HAPPEN TO BE THE DEATH OF DISCWORLD.
- If you want more details, check the full write-up of AIE policies.
Who's running this show?
- Xiaxian (Shasu/Cerena/Gypsygirl) is our GM. In addition to many toons & build, she has about every profession covered, so bug her for stuff.
- Some other officers are: WolfGlen, Ralff, FatalBeauty, StupidGenius
- All officers have invite privileges--we'd be delighted to have you along!