The AIE Nomads run a private Minecraft server using a custom modpack. The modpack is available through Curse.
|Mod Pack||AIE Nomads|
|Operators||StiggNJ, Lotwook_AIE, jehdai|
We use the Curse Voice Beta client (a.k.a. Curse v6).
Use the following step-by-step procedure to install and run the modpack.
If you are not playing on a Windows PC, contact the operators and we'll help you get set up manually.
- Run the Curse Voice client.
- Select the "Minecraft" tab.
- Hover over the "Install Modpack" icon and select "Browser Modpacks".
- Select the category "All" and enter "AIE" or "AIE Nomads" in the search expression box.
- Click on the "AIE Nomads" modpack.
- Hover over the AIE Nomad logo and click on "Install".
- Once the download and install is finished, you have some options.
- If you want to jump right in, click on "Play".
- If you go pack to the profile listing during the install, you can hover over the AIE Nomad logo and click "Play".
- If you want to install additional client mods (like Fastcraft or OptiFine), click the "..." additional actions dropdown and select "open Folder". Copy any additional mods into the "mods" subdirectory.